Monday, April 5, 2010

25 Cent Refer a Friend Promo - Be Ruby

As Be Ruby continues in their Beta phase, they are still promoting their site and would like you, their users, to do the same.

On and off over the past few months, they have had different Refer a Friend promotions. New to earning with Refer a Friend promotions, click here to read my guide on how to benefit from these programs.

25 Cents Bonus per New Member

This month, they are offering you 25 cents per each new friend you refer to their network ( up to 10 ). This means you can earn another $2.50 this month, plus add users to your network. There is no limit on how many you can refer to your network, only the amount you can get the 25 cent bonus.

Remember, when someone signs up via your Refer a Friend link you will earn 16.6% of everything they ever earn. On top of that, you will earn on the people they invite, too. This can be nice recurring earnings for you.

Don't use Be Ruby yet? It is a site that pays you when you visit sites like Facebook, Twitter, My Space etc. You can also get paid for shopping via their site and stores they have listed.

What do I do on the site each day? I log in each day. I then check their blog quickly ( you get paid for that ), login to Facebook and Twitter thru their site and also check CNN news each day ( also get paid for this ).

And, before you think you will get rich, think again. It does add up slowly!! But, since I go to these sites everyday anyway, I log in first and earn a little something. And, if you are a long time reader, you know I believe every little bit adds up. I never pass up a chance to make a little extra money online.

If you haven't signed up yet, click here. Then, get busy sharing about the program with your friends to earn extra money and help your friends earn, too.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket