Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mystery Shopping - A Closer Look

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping. Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my web page for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

In addition, you can read all past posts here on all the companies I have recommended.

Finally, don't forget to sign up for free with Outright. This is a great program where you can track your earnings, expenses, mileage, etc.

This week I would like to introduce you to a company called:

A Closer Look

I have been very, very impressed with the shops they have had in my area. The restaurants are establishments that I would LOVE to take my family to for dinner! So, I get doubly excited when I see their shops.

Besides restaurants, they do hotels, health clubs, spas, etc. Lots of great shop opportunities.

I do want to give one hint with this company, though. I highly advise you put it into your schedule to log in and check their job boards. They do self assign shops, and these are usually first come first serve.

So, unlike many of the other companies where you will get email updates and then can apply, this company will fill their shops quickly. I have gotten some emails from them occasionally, but you will do better to check yourself.

So, are you ready to sign up with A Closer Look, too? Click here.

Don't forget, these companies also have shops they need filled. These are great companies, and if you haven't registered with them yet, I highly advise it:


As well, make sure to apply for all the companies on my Mystery Shopping web page and make sure to read all the Mystery Shopping posts here for all past recommendations.

Have a Happy Shopping Week!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


2 comments:

Nichole said...

I have completed several shops for this company. In Texas, they only have about 2 main places but they are very easy shops and easy to complete the forms. This is by far one of the easiest mystery shopping companies I have worked for.

megs92 said...

I have been working with ACL for about a year now and they are my favorite company! The shops in my area are mostly fine dining shops and are VERY involved, but I think they are worth it. Also, ACL rarely has "family-friendly" shops in my area; virtually all require two adults only, though shops vary from place to place. This is a fantastic company, especially for more experienced shoppers. Thanks for highlighting them!

 
Photobucket