Saturday, March 13, 2010

Earn Money Blogging - Six Apart Media

Blogging, as anyone who follows my Week In Review earnings, knows is my largest money maker now.

Since starting my blog just over 2 years ago, I have been able to earn a little bit extra for my family while doing something I love.....sharing the ways I earn and save from home. My hope has always been to allow others to benefit, too.

So, I love sharing when I use a program that allows me to earn on my blog. And, if you are a blogger, too, I hope the programs I share will allow you to earn a little bit extra for your household, too.

And, remember these programs often have many, many advertisements available. Even if you blog about something other then saving money, there will be ads that may fit for you within these networks.

This week, I would like to share a program I have been using a few months now. I received my 2nd pay check from them this month.

Six Apart Media

Unlike most Affiliate programs, you are paid on a per impression basis. This means, you put their advertisement on your blog and every person who visits your site and "sees" it ( they don't need to click on it, etc, just view it ) will count towards your per impression pay. They calculate on a per 1,000 impressions basis and pay is different per blog. They will actually bid on your site and drive your pay accordingly.

If you look at the front page of my site, scroll down and in my right side bar you will see an advertisement that changes every time you come to my site. It is right below my 2008 Savings & Earnings drop down.

You can create your ad to a size that fits your blog, of course.

To be considered, your site must:
  • Be at least 60 Days Old
  • Be Updated Weekly
  • Hosted by a Service that Accepts Ads
  • Free of Profanity in the Title
  • Free of Adult Content
In addition, they pay each time your pay hits $50. This is a reasonable ( if not low, compared to some networks ) threshold to meet, which means you will get your money faster.

Interested in joining Six Apart Media, too? Click here to apply.

And, don't forget to sign up for the free tracking program, Outright here. You need to track all earnings and expenses from your blog so that tax time is just a bit easier this time next year.

Are you still trying to find good Affiliate programs to join, too? Go here to read about all the programs I use to earn and sign up for the companies yourself. Or, you can go to my Affiliate button in the left menu bar at any time.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


2 comments:

Six Apart Media Team said...

Great post Carrie! We, are delighted you are happy with the network. We'll be sharing your insights with our customers if that's OK? Thanks Claire, Six Apart Media Team

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Claire,

Thanks so much for reading and feel free to share.

Love your program!

 
Photobucket