Friday, February 5, 2010

Bonus Opportunity w/ Be Ruby


Many of you might remember when I originally introduced Be Ruby, a beta phase website that allows you to earn by going to your favorite sites. Read my original write up here.

My favorite websites that I visit from Be Ruby daily are:

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo Mail
  • Be Ruby Blog
  • CNN News
What are your favorite sites? ESPN, New York Times, Gmail, Hotmail, My Space?

If so, you will be earning a little bit, too. Don't get me wrong, it does NOT add up fast. But, if you are going to these sites anyway, then why not earn a little bit every time you visit.

Once your balance equals $10, you can cash out. And, I am pleased to share that my balance is now $8.91. So, I will be cashing out soon. Of that, $1.80 is from my Refer a Friend Network. That is right, they have a great Refer a Friend program.

So, here is this month's special bonus:

10 Cent Bonus per Referral

For every friend you refer to Be Ruby thru February 28th, you will get a 10 cent bonus added to your account in March. Plus, you will still earn 50% of everything they earn while a member of Be Ruby.

If you are on Facebook, Twitter, etc this might be a great time to share with your friends and let them know you earn every day when you come visit. Then, share with them your referral link.

Not a member of Be Ruby yet? Click here to register.


Reminder:
  • Register here to watch Super Bowl commercials and earn $! Everyone qualifies!!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket