Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scripps Networks New Panel - Under One Roof

I am always happy when I find a new survey panel. Especially when it is from specific companies that I am familiar with already.

Under One Roof Panel

Right now, Scripps Networks ( including HGTV, Food Network, DIY Network, and more ) is launching it's survey panel, Under One Roof and will be geared towards panel members interested in food and home topics.

Currently, they will send you email invites and you will be allowed to participate in up to 4 surveys or forum discussions a month. When I logged into my account and viewed my report, it does have a column for survey dollars. In addition, they are also saying you will be among the first to see new products, shows and personalities. So, that will be fun.

On top of the 4 you are invited to, they will also have open forums that you will be free to participate in if you so desire.

To get in on this new program as it begins, click here to join. I am very excited about this one ( my husband and I love to watch those types of TV shows ) and maybe will run into some of you out on the discussion forums!

Plus, don't forget the other new panel I introduced this month, Be Heard ( although this will be more Market Research, I believe ).

In addition, don't forget about other great panels from companies we know and love.

General Mills has the Pssst program. Go here.
Nickelodeon has the Panel Polls ( this is great if you have young children ). You can join here.


To read about all the survey companies I recommend and how to earn money with this method,
click here or go to my Survey button in the left menu bar at anytime.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am having a hard time getting the link to Under One Roof to work. There is nothing popping up for me to register. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Kristy,

I just tested the link and it is working on my end.

You my try checking your pop up blocker and see if it is possibly blocking it. If that still doesn't work, let me know.

 
Photobucket