Monday, December 7, 2009

Market Research - Ispos Survey ($25 Study mailed)


My 3rd Market Research study in the last few weeks. When it rains, it pours!

New to earning money with Market Research? Click here or go to my Focus Study button in my left menu bar at any time to read more about this method or earning. Once you are on that page, you can find companies listed in my right side bar, just click on any of their images.

To read about all the companies I have recommended, click here. These are all my past posts on companies, and available studies.

Today, I had a postcard in my mailbox from Ipsos Survey on a $25 Market Research Survey. So, if you were already a member of this company, check for a yellow postcard today or in the next few days, if you were selected. It is open to the first 2000 people who qualify. Your password is found on the front of the postcard.

I participated and now have a $25 check on it's way! Yay!

So, would like to introduce this company to everyone this week,so all of you are on their list for future studies!

Ipsos Survey

I like this company for a few different reasons.

First, it also a survey company where you can earn points for shorter/smaller surveys that can then be redeemed for gift cards or prizes. So, this is an added bonus. You are not just waiting around for high valued Market Surveys.

But beside just the surveys, you also get invited to higher valued studies. $25 for a survey that took me about a half hour was well worth my time! And, it was enjoyable, done from the comfort of my home and on my own time.

What else do they offer? They have product tests ( can't beat getting products sent to your home to test ), prize drawings and more.

Would you like to join Ipsos, too? Click here to get started. If you are a male or if you would like your husband to register, do that, too. There is a specific sign up section for males. Also, if you are a mother, there is a specific section for your to register at, too!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


1 comment:

a busy mom getting through life said...

That is cool! I know you are pleased.

 
Photobucket