Friday, November 6, 2009

Mystery Shopping - Satisfaction Services, Inc

Add ImageWelcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping. Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my web page for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

This week I would like to introduce you to a company called Satisfaction Services, Inc.


I must thank Nichole J. for emailing me about this company. She was contacted via phone because they needed shops filled this weekend near her.

I had not heard of them yet, so am always happy to find a new Mystery Shopping company for us all.

They do have a free service or a paid service. I would recommend the free service, of course. And, Nichole said they were offering her jobs ( and she has not paid to be a member ), so you will still get jobs without paying for the membership.

Would you like to join, too? Click here to access their free membership section.

Don't forget, these companies also have shops they need filled currently. These are great companies, and if you haven't registered with them yet, I highly advise it:


As well, make sure to apply for all the companies on my Mystery Shopping web page and make sure to read all the Mystery Shopping posts for past recommendations. Details can be found here.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket