Friday, October 16, 2009

Freebie Round Up!

Freebie Time! I wanted to provide a quick weekly run down for everyone on freebies you will want to grab.

First, here is a freebie I found today and love. I can never have enough free tote bags!


I am going to break them out by where you can find them. I love both of these companies, and check them each day to pick up freebies I may want:

Shop 4 Freebies

My Savings

I hope you enjoy all your weekly freebies!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

Audra Michelle said...

I wanted to thank you for all the creative ways you have taught me how to save and earn money through information on your blog. I have chosen you for a blog award: http://pennypinchingpenguin.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-award.html

 
Photobucket