Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blogging for Shop at Home - Mystery Shopping Post

As many of you know from my updates on Facebook or comments I have made here, I recently had the opportunity to fly out to Denver, CO and visit the Shop at Home offices. What a great group of individuals!

In attendance, were the other bloggers they brought in to assist. Please go check them out, as well. Their blogs are top notch.

Pictured: Kyrsta at Shop at Home, Crystal at Money Saving Mom, Karen at Frugal RI Mama, Kate at The Shopping Mama, Carrie at Money Saving Methods, Jaime at Shop at Home, Amanda at Shop at Home

Why am I so excited about this opportunity? Well, we are working as independent contractors for them on a Blog Advisory Panel. This means, in general, we get to test out new features for them, give feedback on what we think is working/suggestions, AND...one of my favorites...we get to contribute blog posts to their site! And, we all know I love blogging!

So, I am happy to report, my first blog post is up on the Shop at Home blog. I introduced all their readers to the art of Mystery Shopping! My thoughts? Their customers enjoy getting money back while shopping online, so why wouldn't they want to get paid to shop at brick and mortar stores, too.

So, if you are one of my loyal readers who also loves to Mystery Shop, feel free to leave your feedback on their site. If you have had success or even have any negative feedback on Mystery Shopping, please go here to leave comments on your thoughts, suggestions and insight.

Just want to ready my post and check out the Shop at Home blog? Here is the post.

The more information their readers can gather from all of us Mystery Shoppers, the better!

And, stay tuned to their blog, I will have future posts coming soon! As well, you don't want to miss out on Crystal, Kate and Karen's posts either!

Finally, are you new to Shop at Home? You can join here and get a $5 sign on bonus for new members. As soon as you make your first purchase, the $5 will be deposited into your account.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket