Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 Bonus Points for My Coke Rewards

My Coke Rewards is a great way to earn free gifts. Just in the last month, I have gotten a free Chili's Gift Certificate, and a coupon for a free Coke.

It is a free program to join, and you are rewarded points when you buy their products.

Right now, they are awarding 3 bonus points if you watch a short ( and it was short ) preview of the new show V.

Click here
to watch the video and get your free points!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

1 comment:

ShannanB said...

My brother is obsessed with Coke Rewards. He's bought a ton of stuff with his points from gift cards to magazine subscriptions. He saves up and uses the points to buy gifts for birthdays, etc.

 
Photobucket