Thursday, October 29, 2009

$50 in Rite Aid Prescription Coupons

Thanks so much to Amy M. who emailed me these Rite Aid prescription coupons.

As you know, these type of coupons are great way to save or even earn when you fill your prescriptions.

Many of you may have noticed my lack of availability over the last two weeks. Well, we were struggling thru the flu. Out of 5 members of my family, 4 of us caught it. My eldest son was out of school for a week, and my daughter missed 6 days.

By the time my 2 year old and myself caught it, I was calling for Tamiflu prescriptions. So, I was so thankful to have two CVS $25 gift cards. When I went to fill them, we got $50 in gift cards. Yet, we only owed $20 in co pay. So, we pocketed $40 on that trip to the drugstore.

Now, don't get me wrong...I would have MUCH rather been out that money and never gotten sick. But, we all know it happens. And, many of us have monthly scripts that need filled.

So, this is when they come in handy.

Now until November 30th, you can get up to $50 in gift cards with transferred prescriptions to Rite Aid.

Click here to print your coupons.

To stay up to date on current coupons I find, you can click here or go to my Prescriptions button in my side bar at anytime.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket