Thursday, September 17, 2009

Earn Money w/Affiliate Marketing - Escalate Network

Are you a fellow blogger or website owner? Have you just started blogging and want to earn a little bit of extra income?

Well, affiliate marketing is a great way to do this! As you can tell from my 2009 Savings & Earnings posted in the upper right hand side of my site, affiliates are where I make the majority of my money each year. In fact, there are MANY programs I use because each is unique and can have very different companies they work with monthly.

Would you like to read more about how I earn with affiliates and sign up with companies I have found to be legit? Click here or go to my affiliates tab in the left menu bar. All the affiliate companies are listed in the side bars on that page. Simply click on them to sign up yourself.

Today, I would like to introduce a new company, Escalate. I just started using them last month for the first time, and was pleased I got my first check today, for $97.90. They were very quick and have always been very responsive to me when I have had questions. I love that they have a payment threshold of only $25!

In fact, they came highly recommended to me from Mommy Snacks! Thanks Andrea!

They do not have a lot of offers to choose from, but they do have high quality offers that are a good fit for my website. You may find the same to be true for you, as well.

In addition, some of their offers you will find on other affiliate websites, but Escalate may pay higher. If that is the case, I switch over to Escalate.

Would you like to register with Escalate? Fill out the form below! I will have the details emailed to you.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket