Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bank Offers - Up to $15 Bank of Internet

Welcome to this week's Bank Offer post!

Before I go into the details, remember to click here or go to my Bank Offers web page at anytime to find out details about making money with Bank Offers. In addition, you will also see I list all current offers in the sidebars on that web page. Feel free to click on any of the images to read details on receiving that Bank Bonus.What are the top three I recommend for everyone, and especially, those just starting out?

* ING Direct Bonus for Savings ( $25 Bonus )
* ING Direct Bonus for Checking ( $25 Bonus )
* Sharebuilder ( $25 Bonus )
* Virtual Bank ( $20 Bonus )

All four of these do NOT require direct deposit from a paycheck, which makes them very easy to complete.

In addition, you are gaining access to 3 very beneficial accounts.

Don't forget, you will want to click here and establish your free Quicken Software to manage all your bank accounts. It is essential to keep organized.


Here is this week's bank bonus:

$10 to $15 Bank of Internet

OK, so this isn't one of our typical Bank Offers, but I loved it just the same.

As you probably can tell recently, I am absolutely loving Shop At Home. Since I didn't even know their site existed a little over a month ago, I have had a lot of fun investigating and looking around.

One of the deals I found on their site was for Bank of Internet. And, this was an Online Bank I was interested in anyway, since they are now paying a higher interest rate than my Online Bank. It is time for me to move institutions ( I'll be doing a post on this later in the week ).

Right now, Bank of Internet is paying 1.18% back and gives you up to $8 back on ATM fees each month ( this means, free money withdrawal at any ATM up to that amount ).

Finally, the reason I really liked this offer thru Shop at Home is that they will give you $10 for opening the account thru their site. Yay! If you are new to their site or have signed up but not completed an order yet, the $5 sign on bonus will be loaded to your account, too. That means you get $15 then!

Interested in getting your $10 or $15 and access to Bank of Internet? Click here to sign up for Shop at Home and then search for Bank of Internet on their site.

Enjoy your bonus and the interest, too!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

2 comments:

a busy mom getting through life said...

do you know what the amounts are to open it with? I thought I saw it was asking for high amount to open but it is just the first cup of coffee this mg.

I notice when I clicked on the site that Blockbuster's doubled today to $30. I am not sure of the catch yet.

Oh yeah going through mr. rebates (6% back), then to Blair , then clearance items is pretty good with some 2.99 items, etc.( just heads up.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Thanks, I will go check it out.

Bank of Internet is definitely an account you would need to consider keeping for your "main" high interest bank if you are going to do it for this bonus.

It is $500 initial deposit and then you need to keep a minimum of $5,000 in it or else them charge you $7.50 a month.

I actually have it listed under my High Interest Bank button as an option.

If you are just doing it for the bonus, probably not a good deal for that.

Salem Five is down to .8% ( can you believe it? ), so I am searching all my options and plan to move my primary checking over sometime in September. Need to decide where to move it.

 
Photobucket