You are not going to believe all the $ off $ coupons floating around out there this week! It is amazing! I am going to try to get through each one of them tonight and get them all posted for you so we can all take advantage of the great savings.
But, I wanted to start with the $20 off $20 at Seventh Avenue. It is a fabulous deal when paired with Sale items and you are then getting gifts or items you need for yourself for 75% or more!
So, here is my advice on how to utilize this code for the best deals:
- Sign up or log in with either Shop at Home or Ebates. Both give you a $5 Sign on bonus w/your first purchase and they offer 4% back at Seventh Avenue for all users.
- Once you are logged into either Ebates or Shop at Home, go to the Seventh Avenue link, which will then take you directly to their site
- Click on the Sale tab in the upper right side
- Go through the sections you are interested in and click on the button to sort Low to High. This allows you to find all items that are $20 or less ( or close to it )
- Upload your items to your cart. I bought the shirts shown below for $16.99 ( Reg $29.95 ) and a pair of undies for $4.99 ( Reg $9.95 ).
- Use code SA20
- $20 will be deducted from your order.
- $9.95 in shipping will be added. This does seem a lot for shipping, BUT if you are buying items on clearance ( worth $40 or more ) you are meeting the goal of buying at 75% off or less. I came in at 71%, pretty close. And don't worry, there is a lot more than just apparel to choose from when shopping.
How did mine breakout?
The top and panties normally cost $39.90. I spent $1.98 after coupon for both plus $9.95 shipping. Total was $11.93. I will get 4% back from shopping online, and that brings it down to $11.45 ( 71% off ). If I would have been a new member to Ebates or Shop at Home, I would have gotten another $5 back. So, you could potentially be spending only $6.45 ( 84% off )!!
Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.
Click here to Refer a Friend