Friday, July 10, 2009

JcPenney and First Taste!

OK, you remember I mentioned earlier in the week that I am going to put together a Newsletter/Loyalty Program web page together. It takes me a bit of time to get a web page up and running, but I am going to slowly add different programs and should have it available in the soon!

If you remember, I introduced Kraft Foods, Disney Rewards and Right at Home. Well, today I would like to introduce two other programs I like. As always, I recommend you set up a separate email for newsletters. You don't want them to overwhelm your personal email and then you can log in all at once and check all the current deals you are getting.

First, is First Taste. This is also by Kraft, but it is not the same Kraft Foods newsletter you signed up before. This program is one where you join a panel of members ( of sorts ) and become the first to try new products.

You will get to rate, discuss and view new products first. On top of that, they often will give you free full size products to try as a member. I got a Free Deli Creation sandwich a few months ago from First Taste.

Click here to register and become a member.



The second company I want to introduce today is JcPenney. Click here to register and begin receiving their promotions.

If you are a long time reader, you know I love the $10 off $10 coupons I get from them. I get freebies throughout the year when these coupons come out. I can go buy something on sale that comes to just over $10 and get it for almost free. I did some of my son's school shopping this way last year! It was great!

I can't speak highly enough about JcPenney's coupons!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

Rachel from Texas said...

I love the JCP rewards also. I usually only shop there if I have the $10/$10 type coupons and keep the amount close to that. They sent me one last month and I got my son a Walle polo type shirt and matching shorts for free. I don't even earn any rewards in the program by shopping but like you mentioned, I occasionally get the coupons just for being a member :D

 
Photobucket