Sunday, July 12, 2009

50 Prints for 1 Cent Each

You don't want to pass up this deal, if you haven't jumped on it yet. They just extended the sale until July 13th, which is tomorrow! Yay! I apologize for not getting this posted last week. It was on my to do list!

I am going to print pics from my son's 7th birthday party and a few I still need to get from our vacation to Mackinac Island. It pays to wait, because they you can save tons of money on your photos.

And, my long time readers know, I usually wait to get my photos printed when a company is offering free photos or VERY cheap prints, like 50 for 50 cents!

So, here is the deal:

Snapfish - 50 Prints for 50 Cents

  • Click here to go to Snapfish
  • Upload your 50 Prints ( and you get one free item of a day until July 17th, so check it out )
  • Check out and use code PENNY
  • Enjoy your free prints!

Don't forget, you can also earn more back if you go thru an Online Rebate Site, such as Ebates. If you set up a free account ( you get a $5 bonus ) and click on the Snapfish link thru their site, you will get an additional 10% back on your order. Click here to visit Ebates.



Finally, don't forget to visit my Free Photos web page at any time to see what companies are offering free prints.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

Siddhartha said...

Wow! It sounds like a stunning deal - only 1 Cent each! Thanks for sharing.

 
Photobucket