Monday, August 3, 2009

Reminder: Free Mocha Monday at McDonald's

Weekly Reminder:

I love my coffee, so if I am out and about town on Mondays I am going to pick this up for myself.

Throught August 3rd, McDonald's is offering a free small Mocha or Iced Mocha to each customer. Call your local restaurant to confirm they are participating before you make a special trip, though.

You must pick it up between 7AM and 7PM.




Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom for sharing this deal on her site and alerting me to this fun deal!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

Danielle C. Miller said...

I heard from a friend that goes to Marsh all the time that they have it posted on the door that they are not accepting the $10 facebook coupons anymore due to too much fraud.

??? Whatever. They had a chance to bring some new people into their store and possibly get some new customers. It's not like anyone shops there anyway. Just another instance of a company messing up and not doing what they said they would. At least KFC has spectacular commercials that makes me want to rush out and end my boycot. Marsh doesn't have anything.

 
Photobucket