Thursday, July 9, 2009

Earn Extra with HCD Surveys and Facebook

If you remember, I talked about HCD Surveys a few weeks ago. Click here to read my original post.

I have been very happy with them thus far. The surveys I have taken have been quite enjoyable and different than the normal ones I participate in daily.

For one, I have gotten to watch different videos and I get to rate what I think about the short movie/clip. That I really liked a lot. And, the other survey has been very short and to the point. I always appreciate that, as well.

Well, I wanted to talk about them again now because they are running a great promotion through Facebook.

Here are the rules:

  • Must be a Panel Member. Click here to sign up for free and complete your profile ( you get $1 ).
  • Your friend you are referring gets $1.00 once they sign up
  • You get 75 cents when they sign up
  • Must use your special Facebook referral link to get the above incentive ( if they don't send it to you, ask them. Or, mine is the same referral link from the site but you add &source=Facebook to the end of the url. Try and see if it works for you, too )
  • Easily broadcast it on Facebook, Twitter or email your friends
  • Expires on Saturday ( end of the week ) so hurry!
  • Follow them on Facebook here ( not a requirement, but might be fun to keep up on what is new at HCD Surveys )
Remember, every little bit you earn thru Refer a Friend programs helps AND you are introducing your friends to a great survey site where they can make money, too.

Finally, here are my survey stats from this week. Remember, you can click here or go to my Survey web page at anytime to read more about surveys and the companies I recommend.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend


Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket