Wednesday, June 10, 2009

$5 off $25 Walgreens Coupon

I always love when the $5 off coupons become available at Walgreens.

It is valid today and tomorrow, Thursday June 11th.

Please note: the coupon does say the $5 is off the $25 AFTER other coupons are deducted.

I am pulling my Grocery Game Walgreen's list today to find all the deals and am going to run to the store tomorrow and hopefully get another $5 of merchandise with this coupon! Yay!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Physicians Make Up on rebate will be available at my store, too. Then, this may be profit. Hmmm...we will see!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend


Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket