Friday, May 1, 2009

New May Coupons ( Plus $3 Huggies ) - Hurry!

Print FREE Grocery Coupons at Home

We all know I love diaper coupons. Whew. I just love getting my diapers for next to nothing, because regualarly they are SOO expensive! I am always stockpiled so I don't have to spend those high prices.

Well, Coupons.com just released their May coupons! And, one of them is a $3 off for the new Huggies diapers. Combine with with the $1.50 Huggies from Upromise below, match with a sale, and you will have some cheap diapers!

Remember, Coupons.com coupons have a max print on them. So, once they reached the max number printed, it will be gone. So, if you want any of the new coupons they have listed today, I would go print them now. There are tons of great ones!

You can usually print them twice per computer. Once you print it the first time, it usually moves the the last page, so look there before printing.

Ready to go get the $3 Huggies coupon, plus all the other new coupons? Click here to log in or register...and go get'em!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!



No comments:

 
Photobucket