Monday, May 18, 2009

Copeac - Affiliate Earnings for Bloggers

We all know how I love my affiliate programs. They are such a wonderful way for bloggers to make extra money, while typing about what they love everyday.

Are you a blogger and want to learn how to earn extra thru Affiliate Marketing? Click here or go to my affiliate button in the left menu bar at anytime.

All the affiliate programs I use and have been paid from are listed for your convenience. Click on any of the images in the sidebar to sign up yourself.

Today, I wanted to introduce all my bloggy friends to another new company. I received my first paycheck from them today for $110, and have been very pleased with their company. Their offers do come and go that relate to my site. For example, I am not currently running any of their promotions, but this has happened over the last few months since I began with them.

They will have great offers come out, and then once they reach their cap, they come down. Then, the next month, they come back. It pays to check their site once a week to see what is new.

In fact, I have a list of all the affiliate sites I use and I check them all on Saturday to see what they put out new during the week. For most of these sites, if you go to their campaigns button to do a search, you can click new items in the past 7 days. This is always great to do, even if you think you know all their new offers. It is easy to miss some.

So, let me be introduce you to Copeac.

You can sign up here.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Enjoy!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket