Monday, March 23, 2009

75 Free Prints - Office Max Impress

Ready for some more free photos?

As we all know, it takes no time at all for digital photos to pile up on our cameras, computers or disks.

So, periodically, I will be bringing you a new site to go get some free photos printed.

And, I will also include all deals that are still running. Simply go to my Free Photos webpage by clicking the button in the left menu bar at anytime or click here.

Today, I would like a send a thank you out to Melody from My Gold Canyon Candles. She sent me an email today letting me know about this fun deal.

Office Max Impress is offering 75 prints Free when you set up a new account. Shipping only comes to $3.95, which makes your prints approx. 5 cents per print. In fact, they have everyday rates of 5 cents per print! You will still have to pay shipping, but still a great deal!!

Click here to access the deal on Office Max Impress.



While you are filtering thru your photos to print, don't forget about the other great deals.

Remember, Ritz Pix gives you 15 free prints and they have 6 cents every Tuesday and Wendesday with free pick up in store. So, that is tomorrow and the following day. Click here to take advantage.

Enjoy all your free photos!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

1 comment:

The Hansen Family said...

Thanks for the shout out, Carrie! Glad I could help, I've been reading your blog for a long time now and have made (and saved) a lot of money. Thanks again!

 
Photobucket