Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome!

Are you new to Money Saving Methods courtesy of Sunny 95?

Welcome!

I am so thrilled to introduce you to my site and show you around.

To begin, if you visit the left menu bar, you will see buttons for many different Methods to save and earn. From Online Offers to Surveys to Grocery Shopping, you can find detailed information on how to do it, too. While you are there, you will find legitimate companies and offers you can utilize.

Also, take a look at the 2009 and 2008 Savings and Earnings drop down menu in my left side bar, too. I have many more topics listed there, and feel free to click on any. It will take you directly to a post on my experience with instructions for yourself.

Currently, I am running a Marathon for January and February to motivate us all to save and earn the most we can for our families this year. You can click here to scroll thru an overview of all the subjects we have discussed thus far. Or, click below on the topic you are interested in learning more about!

What is yet to come in the Marathon? Credit Cards, Online Offers, High Interest Savings and more!

Want to make sure you never miss a deal I post or a money making method? Make sure to subscribe to my emails or via RSS Feed.

Finally, if you ever have questions or would like to contact me directly, feel free to email me.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Subscribe

5 comments:

SOINSPIRED said...

Hi Carrie: I received my $50 promotion today from Sharebuilder. Thank you for all of your help! You are amazing. I hope to become braver and earn a $500 gas card in 2009!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you do and all the information you provide your readers. I am presently working on making my gift list (I had already made one in December for Christmas). I am including all Birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Teacher Appreciation Day, End of the School year for Teachers and Easter (Cant forget the Easter Bunny). I can certainly see how this will help (but wow, what a task). I have been working on it for 2 days now on Excel including RValue and actually spent. =) Thanks for this great idea. The great thing is once you have it set, it's ready for the following years.

(Oh, and am also working on my envelope system. January is filled up. Ready to fill out this month's rebates.)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Carrie for your great money saving tips.I already seeing a lot of money saving.
Thank you

Marcy said...

Congrats on your interview! :-)

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Carrie - congrats on this - you kept it a secret and we were in the car for 10 hours!!!! Where's the link so I can hear you?

 
Photobucket