Saturday, January 24, 2009

Free Tax Preparation - TaxCut




As promised, I will keep bringing you any free or cheap tax preparation software or deals that I find.

Right now, TaxCut from H&R Block is offering a very similar deal to TurboTax.

If you are filling out the simple forms, you can use their software for free AND get free e-file. Yeah!

Click here to access.

You can also go here to see what other options they offer and prices.

What is my favorite Tax Preparation deal right now?

TaxAct. It is free for EVERYONE! What gets better than that? Click here.

Remember, you can click here or go to my Tax Preparation button in my left menu bar at anytime to see all deals. And, don't forget about the Mystery Shop for free tax preparation at one of your local establishments. Now, that is a great deal!



TurboTax - Choose Easy

Subscribe

No comments:

 
Photobucket