Sunday, January 25, 2009

50 Photo Prints for a Buck - Hurry!



Time for another great photo deal. And, as always, these codes often expire quickly!

Remember, you can click my Free Photos button in the left menu at any time to see all current free photo deals, or click here.

York Photo is currently offer 50 Prints for one dollar!

First, click here to register. You will get 30 free prints!

Next, you will want to upload your photos. You will be getting 50 for $1!

Check out with your 50 free prints. Shipping for me was approx. $3.44.

Use code L4ABUCK

It will bring your total price down to $1.00 for all 50!

You will end up spending approx. $4.44 for 50 prints, or a bit over 8 cents per each.

Enjoy!


TurboTax - Choose Easy

Subscribe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

Love the blog. One of the best ones out there! I just tried to do this, though and it only took $0.60 cents off my 50 print order which was $4.00, so I would have to pay $3.40, plus $3.48 for Shipping & Handling for a total of $6.88. Its still a decent deal, but not as good. Just wanted to let you know.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Thanks for the update.

I will go in and look around.

I wonder if you can only add 20 extra to your 30 free now for $1.

I will update site once I review it.

Thanks for the heads up!

 
Photobucket