Thursday, December 18, 2008

Freebie Frenzy!

Big thanks to Bekah at Motherhood Moment for her weekly Freebie listing for us all!

Want to know what Bekah has been blogging about over at Motherhood Moment over the last week? Here is a brief highlight! Click on any link to go read more!

And, you will want to make sure you stop by throughout this week, as here are some of her upcoming posts!

  • Thursday - frugal gift-giving ideas and connecting with your kids through lunchbox notes
  • Friday - two easy, free activities to do with your kids

As always, click here or go to the Freebies tab in my left menu bar at any time to see a list of all freebies. And, make sure to check out the side bars to take advantage of all the free coupon booklets, free samples. You can click on any of the pictures to request yours!

And, don't forget to take advantage of the Free Cell Phone Lip Gloss promotion. Click here. I will be organizing this until they take this freebie down!

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

2 comments:

Little Miss Know it All said...

Green4better is a spam site--they go up a couple times a week under different names, but the exact same wording and content. Once you fill out the form for your free bag, you're redirected to one of those 'offers' pages that you have to do before you get your bag. And we all know that there are a lot better rewards for doing the offers than a $1 tote bag! The last form was Green4life.com--I had them on my site till I figured it out.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Oooh...I am a SPAM lover.

Well, kind of. I don't want it in my personal email, but I make so much money every year off of these types of programs or free products.

I always recommend you set up a "deals" email account that you use to sign up for anything free, that way you never have to worry about SPAM mail coming into your inbox.

When I signed up for the bag earlier today, it took me to Global Survey site, which is one of the free survey sites I recommend.

I was already signed up, but they did say my free bag would come.

We will see if it ever shows up. :-)

 
Photobucket