Monday, December 1, 2008

Congrats to all my readers on their $6,000 in free gifts!!!

I have been so excited over the last couple of months! And, as you can tell, I like to update you all at least once a month with all the new readers who have gotten free money, gift cards and gifts thanks to Online Offers! And, hopefully, January 1st, when I do the Congrats for all the December awards...I will have a couple more of my own to show, too. I am in mid-process.


As I have stated in the past, when I originally started this blog, it was for the purpose of helping others learn and understand that they can make money from all of these sites they "think" aren't legit. And, I am SOO pleased so many of you have trusted me enough to take the plunge!

New reader? Not sure what Online Offers are? These are all those advertisements and emails you see around the internet for Free Plasma TV, Free $500 Gift Card, Free Prada Purse, etc, etc. So many people disregard these, assuming they are not true, but some are! The key is to working with legit companies and knowing the tricks to completing the process for your free gift.

Would you like to know more about this method of making extra money? Click here. You can also visit the Online Offers button in the left menu bar at any time. On that webpage are step by step guidelines. At the bottom of the post, you will find buttons for specific online offer companies, question and answer buttons for those parent companies and a general questions button.

In addition, click here to go to the Blogger Bragger post to see pictures of others readers and their gifts, and read all the comments of others who have also gotten theirs.

Finally, the sidebars have links to many different online offers that I know are with legitimate companies. So, feel free to browse around and find an offer you like and ask any questions in the appropriate question/answer section.

So...ON WITH THE SHOW!!!! And, here is a picture of reader, Jenny D, with her $500 Gas Cards!



Big Congrats are in order for:

  • Carlie Faulk - $500
  • Kristin - $500 VISA Gift Card
  • Anonymous - $500 Gas Cards
  • SK $500 Gas Cards
  • Kate D - $500 Gas Cards
  • Theresa V - $500 VISA Gift Card
  • Becky V - $500 Gas Cards
  • Rachel - $500 Gas Cards
  • Jenny D - $500 Gas Cards
  • Tricia R - $500 Gas Cards
  • Teri - $500 Gas Cards
  • Mona - $500 Gas Cards

That is a total of $6,000 in gift cards awarded to my readers last month! I am so excited for you all!

Did I miss anyone? Email me, and I will add you to the list.

And, don't forget to go to the Blogger Bragger post to add your comments ( if you haven't already ) and to send me a picture of yourself with your gift card, whenever you get the chance.

Also...thankful for the help I provided you? If so, I would appreciate any donation amount to the American Cancer Society. I have a donation webpage set up for Money Saving Methods with them. Click here. And, the link for this is also at the bottom of the Online Offers webpage.

Thanks for those of you who donated already.

And, don't forget, if you have already done your $1,000 from I-Deal Top Notch, you SHOULD be able to do the I-Deal MarketLabs or the I-Deal eSolutionsMedia sites. Read the terms/conditions to verify.


New Offers for December

New to Online Offers? I recommend starting with I-Deal and the $500 Gas Card. Click here.

Are you an Old Pro?

I am updating my Online Offers webpage with all the new offers I could find from I-Deal, Netblue and Nuitech. In addition, I am testing a new comany....so if things go well in the next few months, I may have a new company to share with everyone. :-) Wouldn't that be nice?

Here is a preview of the offers I am now posting...with more to come. So, make sure to check back often over the next week as I continue to update the Online Offers webpage with great deals:

I-Deal Top Notch
















I-Deal eSolutionsMedia.net



I-Deal MarketLabs.net


Netblue














5 comments:

mona said...

hi carrie,

i just received my $500 gas cards yesterday! i was so surprised 'coz i was suppose to receive them by dec 19 and voila, i have the 2 gas cards on hand yesterday! yahoo! so happy! will post my pic soon. mwah!

thanks to your blog carrie. :)

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Carrie - WOW! You have to feel good about helping everyone! Seriously, you are the bestest!!! Tell Ryan we won't let you get a "day job" because we need you doing this!!!

Naturally Frugal Mama said...

Just so you know - there are at least 2 places in this entry that say "click here" and there are no links.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Thanks Brenna,

I just updated and added the links. I would have never noticed.

Naturally Frugal Mama said...

I was furiously clicking and wondering why it wasn't working :)

 
Photobucket