Thursday, November 27, 2008

Not sure you are going to hit the stores for Black Friday? It definitely is for the hard core shoppers out there ( I can't even bring myself to tackle the crowds )

Are you considering checking out the deals online instead?

If so, please remember to use Ebates when going to the stores website that you are going to shop. Click here.

They just sent me an email to let me know that on Friday ONLY, they will be doubling ALL rebates. That is a great incentive!

Not sure how Ebates works? Click here to read my original post.

And, don't forget, they offer a free $5 bonus to new members who shop on their site. So, this savings can be on top of the rebate they will already pay you back to allow you to receive an even larger bonus.

Hope you are having a Happy Thanksgiving!



2 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I am crossing my fingers and hoping the Entertainment Book is included in this double cash back too! I haven't bought mine yet and was going to on Friday!!!

And, of course I'm buying all my magazines since it's double!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Unknown said...

Ebates is currently offering a $10 Gift Card option for all new members:)

 
Photobucket