Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Columbia House - Buy 1 Get 1


First, Online Offers is one of my largest money makers. You can click on my drop down menu in the my right side bar to see I am at $1,702 profit ( after the cost of the offers I choose are taken out ) with much more on the way currently. Click here to read my post on the specifics on making money from home in this way or go to the Online Offers button in the left side menu at any time.

Anyway, for those of us currently in the process and have chosen Columbia House as one of our offers, I just got an email today offering the Buy 1 Get 1 free deal. Remember, this is the BEST deal to meet your requirements. You get 2 DVDs for the price of 1 and meet one of your requirements.

I chose two New Releases and will be posting them on eBay as soon as they come. With Christmas right around the corner, I expect I will make a profit on these.

So, I know not everyone gets the same emails at the same time....BUT begin searching your inbox. This is the 2nd one I have gotten in the last few months. My email was titled: Secret Sale Preview - Click to Reveal Your Offer!

Anyway, just a friendly reminder to all my fellow Columbia House members to check your email for these deals, too.

No comments:

 
Photobucket