Friday, November 21, 2008

$40 Survey Payday



It was just a week or so ago that I posted I got a $20 check thanks to taking surveys, and today in the mail I got a $40 one. Yeah!

Since I just did that recent post on the benefit of survey sites, I won't bore you again.

Remember, you can click here to sign up with My Survey yourself and begin earning money, too. And, don't forget, this site has a referral program, too. You get 150 points for each friend you tell about My Survey. This recent check came as a combination of surveys I did, and referrals. So, once you sign up...send an email out to all your friends in your inbox to earn extra points.

Before you do, though, click here to go to my Survey webpage to read the details of how I manage all my survey sites. When you go to that page, you will also see all the survey sites I am a member of and earn money. Just click on any of the pictures on the direct links to sign up for free yourself. Or, you can find all this information at any time in the future by clicking the Survey button in the left menu bar.

YTD Earning with this method is $100.

I have more money accumulated, but haven't cashed out yet ( need to meet thresholds before you can request your money )

Have I helped you save or make some money this year? Please show your thanks by clicking here to vote for Carrie ( Money Saving Methods )

No comments:

 
Photobucket