Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Free $10 Fun Cash from Columbia House

If you are one of my readers who has signed up for Columbia House ever OR as one of your offers for your Online Offers, be on the look out for this deal.

I received an email from Columbia House stating if I signed up for paperless delivery, I would get $10 free Fun Cash. Easy! This offer expires October 29th for me.

Whether this offer is good for everyone or not, I am not sure. You can click here, as this is the link they sent me to log in and get this deal.

If this does NOT work for you, do a search in your email account "Columbia House paperless". I did that search and it brought back my email. This way you can check to see if you got this same offer.

If you didn't and the link provided doesn't work, then keep your eyes peeled for this offer in your inbox. You may just get this free $10 in Fun Cash, too.

No comments:

 
Photobucket