Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So far, I have only hit Kroger this year. And, I found a few decent deals on top of normal Grocery Game savings. I, like normal, saved 50%. It was a total of $84.89 off my bill. Love it!

If you haven't tried the Grocery Game ( please use referral moneysavingmethods@yahoo.com ) yet, it is a great and easy way to save money on your grocery bill. I love it, because it saves me the time of having to find deals and match them up. You can can click here to read my original post on the subject.

As you know, I often find a few extra deals that aren't listed on my Grocery Game list, and I like to share them with you. So, here is your weekly EXTRAS at Kroger ( Southern Ohio area ).

  • Herbal Essence Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Product , Buy 2 - Reg $3.49 Each - Sale $2.49 Each - $3.00 Off 2 Herbal Essence Products from past Sunday paper - $2.00 Off P&G ESavers Coupon - Final Price is a Profit of 2 cents for 2. You make money!

OR..if you get 2 papers and have 2 - $2.00 Off Manufacturer Coupons

  • Herbal Essence Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Product, Buy 2 - Reg $3.49 Each - Sale $2.49 Each - $2.00 Off 1 Herbal Essense Product ( use 2 ) -$2.00 Off P&G ESavers Coupon - Final Price is a Profit of $1.02! Make even more money!

In addition,

  • Pillsbury Sweet Rolls - Reg $2.07 - Sale $1.67 - $.30 Off Coupon from past Sunday paper doubles to $.60 - $.50 Off Shortcuts Coupon - Final Price is 57 Cents

  • Cottenelle 4 pk Toilet Paper - Reg $.99 - $.25 Off Coupon from this Sunday's Paper doubles to $.50 off - $.50 Off Shortcuts Coupon - Final Price is Free

Don't forget to check out Mommy Snacks to make sure you aren't missing anything off your Grocery Game list, too. I always check her post before I head out.

Happy Shopping to all!

No comments:

 
Photobucket