Friday, September 5, 2008

Make $2.75 or more on Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit

This is a fun newsletter to sign up for and get coupons, insight into products and freebies. Currently, they have a coupon you can print for $2.75 Off the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber starter kit.

Click here to register.

Now, combine this with the FREE Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber starter kit from the Sunday paper, and you just made $2.75!
Want to make even more and get "many" Scrubbing Bubbles products for free plus profit? Click here to go to Mommy Snacks and read on the upcoming deal next week at Walgreens. She lays a very nice scenerio out for you.

Please make sure to open your account with an alternate email account. As I always advise, I have my personal email account, but I also have an email account for "deals". This is where all my product newsletters, such as this, freebies, etc go to.

Do you need to set up an alternate email account? Just go to Yahoo and it is Free and Fast!
And, when you mail that rebate form in, make sure to use your free postage from Stamps.com. Click here to read my post on how I have gotten $15 in free stamps.

Don't forget to enter my September $25 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

2 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

And, I'll add there's a RR deal at Walgreens next week so you could end up making even more money on the deal!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

awesome..I will be shopping there for it next week, then!

 
Photobucket