Sunday, August 17, 2008

Free Crayola Dry Erase Markers

I know, I don't usually post on Sunday ( with the exception of my Week In Review...which I will post late tonight ) nor am I constantly posting on Free Samples religiously. But, I have just been stumbling upon some great finds this week, and I had to share.

Since school is about to start, and Dry Erase Markers are on my son's school supply list, I was pretty excited to stumble upon this freebie.

Click here to sign up and receive free Crayola Dry Erase Markers. It does appear they want these to go to schools, students, etc...so if you fall within that category ( have a student that goes to school? ), then I recommend this sample.

I will be taking mine up to my son's teacher as soon as it arrives. And, it saves me from having to spend the money to buy the markers myself.

And, don't forget to go to Freeflys to get many more free samples. You can click here to read my post from a couple days ago on this great site.

I am also kicking the idea of adding Free Samples to my side bar in a drop down. It will NOT be an all inclusive list, as I recommend Freebies 4 Mom for all your freebie needs, but I will include those freebies that I find that I am personally applying for, in case you are interested, too.

Hopefully, I will add that soon, along with some other drop down lists, including Online Offers, Reward Clubs, Shopping Clubs, etc. I have A LOT of work to do yet on this site, but I am slowly adding things. SLOWLY! :-)

No comments:

 
Photobucket