Saturday, August 16, 2008

Welcome to my weekly post on where to find your weekly free photos.

As we all know, it takes no time at all for digital photos to pile up on our cameras, computers or disks. So, each week I will be bringing you a new site to go get some free photos printed.

And, I will also include all deals that are still running.

This week, I would like to introduce you to Dot Photo. They are currently offering 50 free prints, which is higher than alot of the companies.


Join dotPhoto today and receive 50 FREE Prints!


How much is shipping? For 50 prints, it is only $3.33. That make the price per photo only 6 cents.....a great deal!

My rule of thumb, I like to try and pay 10 cents ( preferably less ) per photo AFTER shipping. Although I have a photo printer at home, the cost of paper and ink make it much more economical for me to have them printed when all of these free photo offers present themselves.

Interested in getting your free photos? Click here.

And, here is your list of all previous free photo deals:

And, don't forget, all free photo sites are listed in a drop down in the right hand sidebar so you can access them quickly anytime!

No comments:

 
Photobucket