Thursday, August 7, 2008

Free Craftsman Tool Hat

My Craftsman Tool Catalog came in the mail over the weekend, and what a fun little gift for new members.

They are currently giving a Free Craftsman Tool Cap to all who sign up for their monthly deals thru their online club. It is worth $9.99...

Interested in getting a free hat? Click here to enter with your email address ( I recommend using a separate email address that you set up for deals...not your personal email address ).

In addition, click here to go to Motherhood Moments and read on many of the other fun freebies she has found for us all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

I tried to sign up for this deal but it asks for: Promotional Password from Catalog Cover, so I guess if you do not get the catalog you can not sign up, unless there is a generic password.

Thanks for all your great deals. Last night you motivated me to sit down and rework my budget. I am presently trying to convince my husband to down grade dishnet, it might not be an easy task but I will save about $15 a month. Wish me luck. =)

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Hi Cristy,

Link back to Motherhood Moments...she might have the code. I already threw my magazine away, but I know she also posted on this hat.

Before you talk your husband into downgrading your Dish Network, call them and pretend you are going to cancel.

I did this, and they lowered my bill by $20 a month for a year...with the SAME service!!

Click on my original post on how I got my Dish Network bill lowered, but going under 2008 Savings and Earnings, and clicking on Cable/Satellite.

I can almost guarantee you an save the amount by just calling.

If you need pointers or a pep talk before calling them, feel free to give me a call! I have called for myself, my in laws and my parents, and gotten it lowered for everyone so far!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carrie!!! You are fantastic! ... I will let you know how it goes.

Kisha said...

COOLTOOLS is the promotional code. :) (Google helped out.) Thanks for this! My dad will like this hat. :)

Bekah said...

Thanks for the link love!

 
Photobucket