Tuesday, August 19, 2008

$10 Off $10 The Body Shop

Loving all the coupons lately? Me, too.

Today, I headed to The Body Shop and got Free Mango Body Butter ( usually $10 ) and many free Aloe samples for FREE!

Click here to access the $10 off $10 The Body Shop coupon.

But, please, click here to register for their newsletter first. As more of these coupons come out, you will want to be able to access them immediately.

This coupon was sent out to email subscribers with a link to send to friends ( I am assuming, due to that link, that this coupon is OK to share ).

Also, it must be used in store. Click here to find a location near you.

Have fun shopping and getting some free products! I did!

1 comment:

keelime said...

I couldn't see it, but hopefully I will get a link from signing up on their email list!
Thanks!

 
Photobucket