Saturday, July 26, 2008

Super Saturday Savings! Free Photos!




Yes, this is not my typical Super Saturday Savings Post! But, I thought this would be an OK post to introduce what I hope to post for you all in the future on Super Saturday Savings.

Thanks to Elissa for emailing me this week asking for free photos. She has the same dilemma I have. We are WAY backed up on printing photos of our 3 kids. :-) I honestly try to keep up as much as I can and really enjoy digital scrapbooking. BUT...I recently found some photo albums marked down to 75% off, so now I need to print photos to fill those, too.

Anyway, since Elissa and myself both need to print some photos..what better way than for free, right?

So, everytime I do a Super Saturday Savings post, I will try to add a new free photo deal for your access as you take fun pictures of your family on your fun weekend adventures. So, look for new free photo options each Saturday, hopefully! And, I will also do a drop down in my sidebar with all the free photo offers listed for your convenience.

So, to get us kickstarted....here are a few fun free photo offers.

First, click here for 50 free prints from Snapfish and a free flip book. If you go directly to Snapfish, they give you 20 free prints, so I am not sure why this link is giving 30 extra...but so be it. I'll take it!



Second, click here for 30 free prints from York Photo. I am excited to try this company!

Click here to get a free photo book from Picaboo. Don't forget to use code 1PFMDB-WE to get the book at no cost. You can also click here to read my original post on this company and the details on the free book.

And, if you like digital scrapbooking, click here to read my original post on Scrapgirls. Don't forget to sign up for their free e-newsletter. You get free digital items daily. It is great!

In addition, are you new to Ebates or Mr. Rebates? Both companies give new members $5 free for signing up and making their purchase, plus money back! Although they don't have York Photo or Picaboo, they DO have Snapfish listed. And, both are giving the 50 free prints, too.

So, you could use that $5 to pay for part of the shipping or more free prints!

Hope you are able to use these free prints, too. If you are like me, you probably have quite a few photos stored on your camera, computer or disks!

Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Thanks so much Carrie. I am really going to be looking forward to Super Saturday Savings! So many free prints out there. I had no idea. Wow! Thanks again for all your hard work in looking into this.

 
Photobucket