Wednesday, July 16, 2008

$10 free for 30 days on M:Panel



Well, here is another find, that I wasn't able to take part in. I am a bit bummed! As, I love free money! It is a panel called m:panel.

This is a panel geared towards tracking smartphone usage. And, because they are trying to build their panel up by invite, they are giving $10 away if you remain an active member of their panel for a month.

What does this mean? You load some software on to your cell phone and it tracks how many times you text message, call, or use any other features. As long as your phone downloads information for 10 days of the month ( if I remember the terms correctly ), you are considered active. And, it will download on it's own as long as your phone is on and you are in active tower communication.

Of course, read the terms & conditions for yourself to verify. Since I wasn't able to sign up, I don't have them in front of me and I am just going by memory. ( which is quite scary these days...kids seemed to have zapped my memory cells out of my head ).

In addition, they also enter you into a sweepstakes for a TV. Not bad!

For every month you remain a member, you gain another entry into the sweepstakes, until they do the drawing. I believe they said it was in September.

I didn't get thru the whole sign up process, because once I entered my phone brand/type, I didn't qualify.

But, even if you plan to only remain a member for a month, it is well worth getting your free $10. You can click here to register.

And, I will be curious to see what you think of the program or if anyone gets accepted. Please leave a comment if you are able to be processed for this panel.

Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

No comments:

 
Photobucket