Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Economic Endeavors - Thank You!


If you haven't been over to check out Economic Endeavors yet, you are missing out! I just recently added this site to my blogroll, and am really enjoying the read! She is a fairly new blogger ( always my favorite..I love discovering new writers ), but her site is organized, easy to follow and chuck full of good money savers! She is especially good at CVSing...so follow along with her.

Anyway, why a whole post about this site? Well, because I was so thrilled to find out I was the winner of the $10 Target Giveaway on her site! I am SOOO excited. As we all know, I love Target.

And, speaking of Target, I was just there yesterday and their boys/girls Rawlings cleats are on sale for $3.74!!! 75% off! I picked up sizes for the next 3 years for my son, since he needs them for baseball and football! What a deal! If he doesn't end up fitting in them at the appropriate time, I will sell them on eBay or in a garage sale for probably more then I spent!

I know all Targets mark down their clearance items at different times, but this might be something you will want to keep your eyes open for in the near future are your local store. And, don't forget..to get the best deals like this, I highly recommend doing a quick Target run every week! In and out. Just hit the clearance racks. And, I always buy at 75% off! I stock up on gifts for the whole year this way!

So, make a point this week to not only visit Target, but also stop on over and pay Economic Endeavors a visit, too!

Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

2 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Yeah for you :-) I love Lavonne's site too!!

Lavonne said...

Thanks for the link, Carrie :)

 
Photobucket