Tuesday, July 22, 2008

$200 Free from WesBanco Bank

Thanks so much for Tricia at Life Is Just for reminding me to get the $200 Bank Offer from WesBanco posted for all my readers.

I have been making quite a bit of money off of bank offers, and you can click here to read my original article on using these programs to make money.

Through July 31st, WesBanco is giving $200 away to new banking customers. They are located in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. So, if you happen to live in any of these states, you may want to drive on over to your location and open an account.

What are the terms?

  1. $50 Free for opening your account
  2. $50 when your account remains open for a year
  3. $25 when you use direct deposit ( must be at least $50 and within 90 days )
  4. $25 after 1st ten purchases w/ your debit card ( within 90 days )
  5. $25 when sign up for automatic payment on a new loan ( within 90 days )
  6. $25 when you sign up for e-statements

Interested in reading all the T&Cs? Click here.

I will add this to my drop down list in the right side bar. And, don't forget, the PNC Bank offer is now expired...I will be taking it down.

Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have a small bus here is a way to make money at Bank of America. http://freeisfun.blogspot.com/2008/06/free-money-at-bank-of-america.html

 
Photobucket