Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Free Salad Dressing Galore!


Well, I am not sure what the occasion is...maybe spring?......but all of a sudden free salad dressing offers are popping up everywhere.
First, if you haven't signed up for your free Kraft's Food & Family magazine, it is a good time to start right now. In this month's issue, there is a coupon for free Kraft salad dressing.
On top of that, there are numerous other coupons, plus many recipes you can make with their products. It is a handy resource to have on hand.
In addition to Kraft's free dressing, Wish-bone is also offering free Bountifuls Salad Dressing beginning May 30th. This is offered thru a money back rebate. Simply click here to print your rebate form.
This promotion only runs for a WEEK..ending on June 1, so be sure to print your form out now and keep it handy.
As in all rebates, make sure to send your paperwork in as soon as you make your purchase. But, remember...don't buy your product yet! You need to wait until the 30th to purchase!!!!
A big thank you to to Alyssa from Wish-bone who emailed me regarding their new promotion. I truly appreciate these companies notifying me and allowing me to share these great savings with others.
Finally, does ketchup count as salad dressing? The way some members of my family eat it, I wouldn't be surprised if they did pour it over their salad.
Anyway, here is the link for the Hunt's rebate Guarantee.
And, if you didn't notice...I have added a Rebate Drop Down menu to the sidebar, underneath Surveys. Now, in the future, as I find rebates, I will add them there. I will also try to post the date next to them, so you know when they expire. You can simply go there to find a rebate form quickly, instead of scrolling thru my past posts.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for adding the rebate info to your blog. It makes it so much easier to keep track of them. I really appreciate it!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

 
Photobucket