Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ford $50 Test Drive Offer

Just like the last test drive offer, I make no guarantees that you will also get this $50 Target Gift Card Test Drive Offer, but mine came in the mail today. You can click here to read about my original post about the Chrysler $50 Test Drive offer I got.

But, here is my suggestion for you!

My test drive offer came with a phamplet for the Fusion, Escape Hyprid, Focus, Edge, Taurus, Ranger, Flex and F-150.

So, with that being said, I would click here to request 3 brochures on 3 of the cars mentioned above. Take your pick.

I had logged onto their site a couple months ago to request some general infomation, so I assume that is why I got this, but I am not positive. All you can do is try!

And, speaking of the Chrysler offer, when I went to that dealer...they didn't even make me try the Town & Country. They were very polite, asked if I was truly interested, I told them no, and then they went to the manager to have it stamped. I did take the time to get in the van and look around, though, just because I was curious.

Then, I came home, and they actually had a website where I just went in, entered my certificate # and the code the dealer had written down and hit enter. Now, my $50 Home Depot gift card is on it's way! I can't wait for it to arrive! We have many home projects to work on!!

No comments:

 
Photobucket