Monday, April 28, 2008

Survey Savvy $75 Study

This is a survey site I have been a member of for quite a while, but have failed to list previously. Mainly because I don't personally get a lot of surveys from them.

BUT, as I have mentioned before, I miss out on a lot of survey opportunities due to the company my husband works for....because they believe I would be biased against his competitors. So, you may get a lot of surveys from them...you never know.

But, the reason I am highlighting them today is because their parent company, Loth Research, called me over the weekend for a focus group opportunity on snacks. It pays $75 for 2 hours of my time. It is here in Blue Ash, Ohio, but for those out of state...I still recommend you sign up. They have opportunities all over.

If you are interested in joining this survey site, click here. Not only will you receive surveys, but you may just get a call for a focus group!

For those in Southern Ohio, and are interested in the focus group, click here to register with Survey Savvy first. Then, call 1-800-492-4962 and ask for the Snack Study. It is a recording that picks up, and they said they will call you back in the order your message was received.

I am unsure whether you needed to be invited, and actually receive a call, or if you can just call and ask to qualify. But, give it a try. All they can say is no.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Carrie,
Thanks for this info! I played phone tag with them for the last week and finally talked to them today. I am doing the study on May 14th. $75 ....YEAH!!!

Becky

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Becky,

I am so thrilled someone else was able to get onto the study, too. I go on the 13th ( that would have been fun to be there at the same time ).

We can't beat getting to eat snack food and get paid $75 for doing it! ( at least I assume we will be trying snacks, since it is a snack study! )

 
Photobucket