Friday, April 4, 2008

Step by Step Tutorial - Week 1 - Day 4 - Cancelled

Ah, yes! Sometimes being organized means going with the flow.

And, although I was organized this week and had everything scheduled out, I did not schedule my 3 year old daughter throwing up w/croup and strep throat.

Needless to say, I was up all night with her last night, and have been taking care of her all day, and well, am simply exhausted!!

So, wish me well on getting a full night's sleep tonight!

And, I will pick up the tutorial next week.

As fas the raffle for the 365 Franklin Quest planner goes, it is still going on. Read the original rules here. As long as you did one item from each of the 3 days ( or if you believe you were already up to date on all that ), send me an email to get your name in the drawing. Please email me by end of day Sunday.

I will do the drawing sometime Monday ( I have jury duty on Monday, so I won't get to post or do the drawing until late evening ) and let you know who the winner is! Good luck!

No comments:

 
Photobucket