Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Raffle - Week 1!


As promised, I am having another raffle.


OK, this is not a $25 gift card like last month. BUT..in keeping with my tutorial in April and encouraging you to get organized, I have a 365 by Franklin Covey Planner to raffle off this week. It is black with a light blue stripe running through it. Size is 4 1/4" X 6 3/4". It retails for approx $18. The picture is not the exact one I have, but it is similar.


How do you get in on this raffle? Well, you need to take part of this week's tutorial. Which means...you need to do AT LEAST one item from each day's recommendations, so I know you are trying to jumpstart your savings and earnings and get organized. I am trying to give you that extra push!


So, send me an email on Friday night, Saturday or Sunday with the list of what item or items you did from each day, and I will put your name in the drawing. I will have my daughter ( they love helping me ) pull the winning name this time. I will announce the winner on Monday.


AND, if you are someone who is already ahead of the game and already do all the suggestions I recommend, then still send me an email and let me know that, too. You won't be penalized for already being organized! :-)


Good luck! And, make sure to check back next week. I have another one to auction off!

No comments:

 
Photobucket