Friday, March 21, 2008

Saving with Analog TV or Cable/Satelite?




Whatever you decide is right for your house, it is still always fun to save! So, here are some saving tips for both cable/satelite watchers and rabbit ear watchers!

If you haven't read my previous post on saving money with your cable and/or satelite provider, click here. I just got my most recent Dish Network bill, and I have saved over $127 this year alone. I currently pay $37.01 ( including taxes and fees ) for digital on 5 TVs, DVR on 3 Tvs for American's Top 200. This normally costs $57 or more a month.

I pay less now that I did 5 years ago for basic cable.

But, some of you, I bet, have an even lower bill than me. Right? You might pay $0! Zilch! Nothing! All thanks to some rabbit ears and the good old analog TV.

So, while I am promoting saving money if you have cable and satelite, I also want to remind all you analog TV watchers that this time next year, you will not have access to this capability. They are switching everything over to digital on February 17, 2009.

And, I am sure all of you are aware of this, BUT just in case you aren't...you can get 2-$40 off coupons now for the converter box you will need to switch your television over.

So, if you haven't ordered your coupons yet, click here. Please remember, once you get the coupon, you need to run out and use it pretty quickly. The coupon does expire, and you can't get another one.

No comments:

 
Photobucket