Monday, March 31, 2008

Coming In April........

Tomorrow is another day ( and another month ).

So, for April, I am going to begin by kicking it off with a new raffle!! Read the previous post, if you still want to get in on March's raffle. I will announce all the details tomorrow.

Along with that raffle, will be my online tutorial ( I guess I will call it that ) on how to organize and complete all these different means of saving and making money, not wasting time doing it, and small challenges for you....to see if we can boost your numbers!! In fact, the challenges will have to be completed to get on the raffles. :-) ( I want you to make and save money, so I am going to force your hand )

I have gotten SO many emails ( I truly appreciate them all ) asking me how I have time to do all this, take care of my kids and house AND where to begin! It seems so confusing to most.

So, over the month of April, I will take you through a step by step process of how I work and what my schedule looks like.

And, as always, I am open to any suggestions or comments anyone has. If there is a specific topic of interest you want me to focus on in April, let me know. If you have a better way of doing it....you sure better let me know!!! My goal is always to be as efficient and profitable for my family as possible, and I want the same to hold true for you!

If there is anything you want me to focus on in the future, shoot me an email on that, too.

I am excited for April!

Let's try and get some real good numbers going for our families this month!!!!

No comments:

 
Photobucket