Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Have you joined My Survey Yet?

Yes, I know I have already posted an article about survey sites. And, I already have My Survey listed in that article. But, I am trying to update my website as $ comes in and I see benefit. And, My Survey is an example.

Today I had a check for $10 from My Survey arrive. Now, you may say this is not a lot. And, well, it is not huge...but consider this. I took one survey that lasted 10 minutes. They simply wanted feedback on what I paid for cable/satelite, phone and internet. For that, I got $5. Then, if I agreed to mail copies of my last month's bills ( with my account and phone numbers blacked out ) I got another $5! So, for a total of about 15 minutes work I made $10! If you put that in hourly format, my time was worth about $40 a hour. Not too shabby for a stay at home mom!

With a few prequalifying questions I have answered over the last few weeks ( where I didn't qualify for the survey ), I am almost up to another $10 check. So, I should see that soon!

If you want to read my full article on surveys, click here. It will give you my top choice survey sites and how to sign up with many, many sites for free! If interested in signing up for My Survey, click this link. I would highly recommend this company as one of your firsts, if you are new to survey sites. It is top notch!




No comments:

 
Photobucket