Thursday, August 5, 2010

$30 Paper Product Study - J&R


$30 Paper Product Study next Monday or Tuesday for my local readers in the Cincinnati area.

It is with J&R Consulting. Click here to take the screener and see if you qualify.

Not a member of J&R yet? Sign up here for free and get invites to future studies, too.

Not Local to Cincinnati?

My favorite nationwide Market Research companies are Focus Forward and Resolution Research. Sign up with them to begin receiving future nationwide studies.

To read about all the Market Research companies I recommend and how to earn money with this method, click here or go to my Focus Groups button in the left menu bar at anytime.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, and my Facebook Page


Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket